TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF


It's all about passing the first impression. If you failed it you never get a second chance to make the first impression again. Many of them give their full concentration on verbal or non-verbal disciplines but, you should need to give your 60% on verbal and 40% on non-verbal stuff.

Nonverbal is nothing but your way of acting.

In interviews,

Statistics show that impressions are determined by

  • 55% of the way you dress, act and walk through the door.
  • 38% about the quality of your voice, grammar, and confidence.
  • 7% of the words you choose to say
                             

Fig from advanced resources 

But it is not necessary to maintain these things for the entire interview but try to maintain them for the first 90 seconds. Because in a survey, of more than 2000 hiring managers, 33% claimed to know whether or not they would hire someone within 90 seconds.


In verbal, when they ask about yourself, they don’t ask about your entire life story like who is your parents, your dog's name, your favorite movie, etc.

They are just asking about what are you bringing to the table like what value could you bring? what problems do you solve for this company?


This s cube method is best to cover the entire interviewer's question.


S cube means 3*S, they are success, strength, and situation.

     1. In success,

tell about your success not bragging but demonstrate what are you good at. example, Your answers should showcase your success rate in that job role.

     2. in strength,

  Tell me about your strength.

     3. In situation,

Tell me about why are you looking for this company. Your answer should cover your skill, your motivation, your long-term goals, and wrap up with something about the company.

Let me give you an example,

I am looking for a position where I can continue to exercise those skills. I am always very motivated by, being able to see the impact of my work on other people and I am definitely looking for a position where I can grow professional development is something that’s really important to me. Since I hope to take managerial responsibility in the future by adding up I look forward to working for a company, whose mission I firmly believe in, such as your own. I look for jobs about which I am passionate because this allows me to be extremely productive and creative.

Don’t try to explain it as too short or too large. Try to explain your answer within 35 seconds to 45 seconds which is good.

Before you go to any interview try to learn more about the company's background.

And that's it

Make sure you follow my blog by clicking follow button on the right footer and  subscribe to my channel. you feel single day we upload a new video that teaches you how you can improve yourself.